AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020: In the recent announcement from the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education or APBIE, release the hall tickets for the students. All the students who are going to appear for the exams need to download the AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2020 from the official website or from this page.
Important Information about AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020
- AP Inter 1st Year exams are scheduled to be conducted between 4th March and 21st March 2020
- The Timings are from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
- All the students must go through the instructions listed below
- AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets are available now
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020 at bieap.gov.in
The AP Inter 1st and 2nd-year exams will be held on the alternative dates and that too in the morning sessions. Not only that, but the AP Intermediate board will also go for the streamwise exams, which include Bi.P.C, M.P.C., M.E.C., and C.E.C.
If you are looking to get the AP Inter 1st Year hall tickets for the exams, then you can see that it is readily available at the official site. You need to visit the official site, and from there need to download the hall tickets. If the website of the board is down, then you can also get it from manabadi.co.in website.
How to Download AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020?
For those who don’t know the procedure to download the hall ticket can follow the below steps.
Step 1: Log on to the website of Intermediate Board (Click Here)
Step 2: On the home page, in the menu section you will find the option named “IPE March-2020 Examinations” as shown in the below image
Step 3: Click on it, a new page will be opened
Step 4: On the left side of the page you will find the link “Download I.P.E. March-2020 Inter 1st Year Examination Hall-Ticket“. Click on it.
Step 5: Enter your “Roll Number” and then click on “Download Hall Ticket” button
Step 6: Your Hall Ticket will be downloaded, take a printout of it.
Note: If you are not aware of your Roll Number, then please contact your Institute’s principal.
AP Inter 1st Year Exam Time Table-2020
This year the 1st year Intermediate exams are conducted between 4th and 21st March 2020.
|Date of Exam||Subject|
|4th March 2020||Part-2|
2nd Language Paper-1
|6th March 2020||Part-1|
|9th March 2020||Part 3|
|12th March 2020||Mathematics Paper 1-B|
|14th March 2020||Physics Paper-1|
Classical Language Paper-1
|17th March 2020||Chemistry Paper-1|
Fine Arts, Music Paper-1
|19th March 2020||Geology Paper-1|
Home Science Paper-1
Public Admin Paper-1
Bridge Course Math’s Paper-1 (For BPC Students)
|21st March 2020||Modern Language Paper-1|
Importance of AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket-2020
- For attaining the exam, you need to bring the hall ticket with you.
- If you belong to the intermediate 1st-year student, then you can see that all the entrance exams need the hall ticket.
- When you are attaining the counseling process, you need to submit the hall ticket to the authorities as well.
- You need to keep the AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall ticket properly as it may be necessary for the future as a reference to get admission in other courses in intermediate.
Instructions that a Student needs to follow during the Exam
- All the students must reach the examination hall before 15 minutes.
- The student must bring the hall ticket/admit card for entering the hall.
- If you forgot your admit card, then you can’t enter the hall.
- After the examination starts, there will be no entry of students when 30 minutes of the exam passes.
- All the students requested to bring a pen with them.
- No notebook, calculator, mobile phones, or book are allowed inside the hall.
- All the students need to pay attention to the instructions of the invigilator.
- If the invigilator got any doubt on you, then they can search for you.
- You must co-operate with an invigilator and do as they ask you.
- You need to show the admit card as much time as the invigilator demand it.
- All the students must sign the attendance sheet daily.
- If you got any doubt about something, you could only ask to invigilator present there.
BIEAP is the oldest and best board located in Andhra Pradesh, India. The board was established in 1971 and is currently located in Vijayawada. Earlier, the board headquarter was in Hyderabad. The board offers nearly 85 streams and courses to the students.
Different Phases of AP Intermediate Exams
1. Examinations and Environmental Responsibility
All the project works, tests are compulsory for the students to get qualified. The subjects include Human Values and Ethics as well as Environmental education.
2. Practical Examinations
Here all science and vocational group students need to appear for it.
3. Theory Examinations
All the students need to look for the theory exams that are related to their subjects.
Each year the annual examinations of BIEAP take place in March for all 1st and 2nd-year students.
FAQ’s on AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020
Q1: When can I expect the release date of Hall Tickets?
Ans: Recently the board has announced that AP inter 1st and 2nd Year Hall Tickets will be released in the 3rd week of February 2020.
Q2: Where can I download the Hall Tickets?
Ans: Hall Tickets can be downloaded from bieap.gov.in and manabadi.co.in websites.
Q3: Can I get a physical copy of Hall Ticket at my Institute?
Ans: No, you must download the hall ticket from online sources only.
Q4: What is the procedure to download the hall ticket?
Ans: We have given step by step procedure (with Screenshots) in this article. Do visit here to check.
Q5: Can I carry my belongings to the exam hall?
Ans: Go through the exam day instructions section given on this page.
Q6: What if I lost my hall ticket?
Ans: You can re-download the hall ticket from the official website and get it signed by the Principal of your Institute/College.
Q7: I am getting server down issue while opening the site, what to do?
Ans: It is very common that the official site gets the server down issues due to the heavy traffic. You have two options at this situation
- Wait for a few minutes and try again
- Visit the alternative site like manabadi.co.in