AP 10th Class Time Table 2020: BSEAP has released the AP 10th Class Time Table for the academic year 2019-2020. Those who are waiting for the 10th class date sheet can download the copy here.
The board is responsible to conduct the secondary examinations in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Every year the board releases the time table before 2 months of the exam. The time table will be released online.
The duration of the exam will be 1 hour, 2 hours & 3 hours based on the type of examination.
Around 6 lakh students are going to take this examination this year.
AP 10th Class Time Table 2020 (Manabadi AP SSC Time Table at bseap.org)
|Conducting Board||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Examination||AP SSC Final Examinations 2020|
|Occurring Months||March/April 2020|
About the Board:
The Directorate of Government Examinations is responsible for conducting the 10th Class final examinations every year. This board functions under the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government of AP. Every year around 6 lakh students appear for 10th examinations in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Like every year, this year also the board has released the schedule for final examinations in the month of December. So, students who are appearing for the public examinations can download the time table below.
AP SSC Exam Date / Time Table 2020 (Expected):
Below we have given the time table of 10th exams. Please go through it.
|Date of Exam||Subject/Paper|
|23rd March 2020|
|First Language Paper-I (Group-A)|
First language Paper-1 (Composite Course)
|24th March 2020|
|First Language paper-2 (Group-A)|
First language Paper-2 (Composite Course)
OSSC Main Language Paper-1 (Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian)
|26th March 2020|
|27th March 2020|
(Paper Code: 13)
|28th March 2020|
(Paper Code: 14)
|30th March 2020|
|31st March 2020 |
|1st April 2020 |
|General Science Paper-1|
|3rd April 2020 |
|General Science Paper-2|
|4th April 2020|
|Social Studies Paper-1|
|6th April 2020 |
|Social Studies Paper-2|
|7th April 2020|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-2 (Sanskrit/Arabic/Persian)|
|8th April 2020|
|SSC Vocational Course (Theory)|
Updated Exam Pattern:
The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh has changed the exam pattern for this year. The changes have been listed out below.
- The board has decided to remove separate bit papers
- The internal assessment will be removed from the annual exam
- Short answer questions will be included in the main paper
- Exam duration has been raised from 2 Hour 30 minutes to 2 Hour 45 minutes
- As per the new changes, the student must answer 4 essay questions (4 X 5 marks), 8 short questions (2 X 8 marks) and 12 brief questions (12 X 0.5 marks)
Instructions to be followed by the Students:
- Find your examination center and visit the place a day before.
- On the day of the exam, try to reach the test center 30 minutes before starting the exam.
- Don’t forget to bring your Hall Ticket with you. No one can be allowed to write the exam without it.
- Make sure that you are attending with all belongs like pens, pencil, eraser, scale, etc.
- Don’t bring cell phones or electronic gadgets with you to the examination hall.
- Check your pockets before entering into the hall because you may forget some rough paper in your pocket which was used by you at preparation time.
How to Download AP 10th Class Time Table 2020:
- Visit the official website of BSEAP here
- On the left side of the page, there is a tab called “QUICK LINKS“
- Under that, you will be able to find the link named “AP 10th Class Time Table 2020“
- Click on that link, a new page will be opened
- Download the time table in pdf format
- Take a printout if necessary
All the Best for your exams.