Telangana Police Constable Recruitment for 3897 Posts:
TS Constable Notification for 3897 Jobs: Telangana Government promised to fill 1.12 lakh jobs in the Government sector. As part of the target, the government has moved forward to fill 3897 vacancies in Telangana Police Department. As of now the Public Service Commission of Telangana has passed notification for 24000 jobs and the recruitment process is accomplished almost.
Now Telangana Government is forethought to release Notification for 3897 Constable Jobs in the Police Department. So we have come up with the predominant things that the candidate has to do before applying for Constable Job. Candidates who are willing to apply for Constable Job get ready to go. Check your educational qualifications, age limit/relaxation, application procedure, and fee particulars before the notification released.
Telangana Constable Jobs Notification 2018:
|Recruitment Board||Telangana State Police Department|
|No. Of Posts/Vacancies||3897|
TS Constable Notification for 3897 Jobs:
Eligibility Criteria for TS Police Constable Jobs:
10th/Matriculation or 12th Class/Equivalent in any of the recognized institutions/organizations by Government. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria at the official website before applying for the job. We will also update the detailed notification here soon.
Age Limit to Apply for TS Constable Jobs:
Candidate has to cross at least 18 Years and must not exceed 25 years as on the date of notification.
Age Relaxation for TS Constable Jobs:
5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD/PH/Women.
Selection Process for TS Constable:
The complete selection process is carried out in 4 stages
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Physical Test (Measurement)
- Physical Test (Efficiency)
- Document Verification
TS Constable Application Fee:
The application fee for applying the constable post is Rs. 400 for General category and Rs. 200 for reserved categories.
How to Apply Online for TS Constable Jobs:
Check the step by step procedure to apply for constable job
- Log in to the official website of Telangana police recruitment tslprb.in
- Download the notification and check the required documents for online application
- Gather all the required documents and click on the online application form
- Enter all the details without spelling mistakes and upload supporting documents in the required size
- Check carefully before clicking submit button and click on submit
- Save the acknowledgment copy for further use