IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018:
IBPS Stands for Institute for Banking Personnel Selection. Every year lakhs of people apply for IBPS Clerk posts, the competition may increase this year. IBPS will release recruitment notification every year. Before applying for the IBPS Clerk posts candidates has to check whether they are eligible or not.
Here we have given latest eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk Posts.
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for IBPS Clerk post the candidate has to fulfill three sections
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
1. Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018:
- Candidate must be in between 20 to 28 Years old
- 5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 Years age relaxation for OBC Candidates
- 10 Years age relaxation for PH Candidates
- 9 Years age relaxation for divorced women and widows
- 5 Years of age relaxation for the people affected by 1984 riots
Candidate must have one of the below citizenships
- Indian Citizenship
- Nepal Citizenship
- Bhutan Citizenship
- A refugee of Tibetan
- Migrated people from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, Kenya with the intention of permanently settling in India.
3. Educational Qualification for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018:
Participants must complete Graduation Degree from any of the recognized universities of state or central government by 12/09/2018.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge on operating system
- Candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree of Computer operations
- Candidate should have studied Computer or information technology as one of the subjects in the school or Institute.
Above are the basic eligibility criteria for candidates who are going to write IBPS Clerk Exam.
Below are some important Links that are useful for you:
- Top 10 Tips to Crack Civils Prelims Exam 2018 in 60 Days
- Top 10 Tips to Crack Civils Mains Exam 2018 in 60 Days
- APPSC Group 1 Exam Latest Syllabus Download PDF
- APPSC Group 2 Exam Latest Syllabus Download PDF
For more updates on Competitive Exam Schedules, Syllabus, Notifications & Results stay updated with www.educationupdates.org