AP EAMCET Counseling Schedule 2018:
AP EAMCET Counseling 2018: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Examination 2018 is conducted by JNTU Kakinada, most probably the exam is held in the month of June 2018. Complete exam is carried out in online mode. Students who are pursing Intermediate should carefully follow the below instructions and guidelines before attending for exam & counseling. Qualified students are being invited for the counseling.
AP EAMCET Counseling Procedure:
AP Eamcet counseling procedure is carried out in 4 stages
- Fee Payment
- Documents Verification
- Choice filling (Choosing desired college)
- Reporting to the allotted college
AP Eamcet 2018 Counseling Fee Payment:
Candidates have to pay counseling fee online before appearing in to the counseling. If you found any issues while paying the fee, please drop your comment in the bottom section of this website.
Step by Step procedure to pay AP Eamcet Counseling Fee Online:
Follow these simple steps to pay counseling fee
- Go to the official website of AP Eamcet apeamcet.nic.in
- Enter your Eamcet Hall ticket Number and Rank
- Pay the fee amount through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- After successful completion of payment, Download the receipt and take a printout for further use
- Printout will be submitted at the time of Document Verification
AP EAMCET Counseling Fee Details 2018:
- 1200 for OC/BC Category Students
- 600 for SC/ST Category Students
Reporting for Document Verification (Help Line Center):
After completion of payment candidates have to report at the Help Line Centers with the required documents. Below are the important guidelines to be followed before attending HLC.
- Students who qualified in the Eamcet exam need to report at the selected Help line center
- Document verification is done according the candidate’s rank
- After the successful completion of document verification an acknowledgement copy will be given to the candidate
Required Documents for Verification at Help Line Centers:
Below are the required and essential documents for the verification process.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Counseling Fee Payment Receipt
- Mark Sheet of 10th & 12th Class
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pass Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income certificate issued after 1st January 2018
- Sports/Minority Certificate
Follow these steps while entering the options
- Enter the Hall ticket number, registration number, rank and DOB
- Generate a password
- Log out and redirect to the Home Page
- Re-Login to the account with your details by entering Register Number
- A new page will be opened after logged in to your account
- Enter the colleges of your choice
AP Eamcet Seats Allotment:
The authority of AP Eamcet will allot the colleges to the students. Candidates can join the allotted college before the date given and can also change the college in the 2nd phase counseling if he/she is not satisfied with the allotted college.
For further guidance feel free to comment below. Our Expert team will get back to you asap.